Working form: Full-time
– Arrange and organize meetings at the request of the General Director and meetings between departments according to work requirements.
– Secretary of meetings and drafting internal documents.
– Arrange and remind the working schedule, meeting schedule, business trips, meetings of the General Director.
– Assist the General Director in coordinating work with departments and partners. – Receive and check the content of information, documents and documents sent to the CEO and report to the CEO for timely handling.
– Communicate ideas/directions and decisions of the General Director to relevant individuals and departments and monitor, urge and inspect the work of related departments according to the content communicated.
– Support Departments/Departments/Regions in implementing goals, plans and policies as assigned by the CEO.
– Female 20-28 years old can communicate in English and Chinese.
– Able to work long term.
– University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
– Prior experience in a similar position is preferred.
– Good communication, negotiation, behavior and presentation skills – Good writing, reporting, synthesizing and analyzing skills
– Logical thinking, effective problem solving skills
– Careful, high responsibility in
– Organizational, management and work pressure skills – Fluently use office informatics
– Probation salary 12 million, official 15 million (2 months probation).
– Opportunity to participate in training and capacity development courses
– Participating in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance.
– Participate in teambuildings and vacation activities.
– Friendly and stable working environment
Contact: 0936 09 09 93